SET-UP, TRAINING AND SUPPORT
Do you want to use Cloud accounting but do not know where to start, or do not want it to get it wrong?
Do you already use Xero or QuickBooks Online (QBO) but find it frustrating, or that it has got in a mess?
Do you want to do your own bookkeeping but need a little bit of help getting started, or backup now and again?
Getting Started with Cloud accounting
There are lots of reason to embrace the use of ‘Cloud accounting’. Whether you're going to run it yourself, or use our bookkeeping services, there are 2 important things you need to do to get the best out of the packages,
- It needs to be set up correctly, and
- you need some training.
We can provide setup and training services for you. Typical packages include.
- Linking bank accounts
- Loading historical transactions and ‘conversion balances’
- Customising invoice and quote templates
- Setting correct VAT structure
- Setting up appropriate chart of accounts for your business
- Setting up default report
- How to raise invoices and quotes and email them to clients
- What to do when an invoice has been paid
- Using the mobile app to capture your expenses.
- Viewing reports
- If you are happy to ‘go-it-alone’ from this point, we offer support packages so you can call us if you have any queries.
- If you need a bit more interaction, we can agree who does what – have a look at our other services.